Do I Qualify for Financial Aid?
A call or a visit to WTTI's Financial Aid Office will help determine eligibility for the various sources of financial assistance that are available to qualified applicants under our ACCSC accreditation. WTTI is an eligible institution under the following student financial aid programs:
- Federal Stafford Loan (PHEAA)
- Federal Supplemental and Parent Loans
- Pell Grant Program
- Supplemental Education Opportunity Grant Program(SEOG)
Financial Aid is based on an academic year of 900 hours and/or 30 weeks. All programs less than 900 hours are prorated.
Other sources of financial assistance:
- Approved for Veterans Educational Assistance Benefits (VA)
- Approved for training eligible participants under the Work force Investment Act (WIA)
- Approved for training eligible participants under the Trade Act of 1974 and Pursuant Amendment of 2002 (TAA)
- Office of Vocational Rehabilitation (OVR)
- Net Price Calculator